Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tagged by Wanie

i/ Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog


ii] Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award.
  • Super cute.
  • Ye la, sebab lawa tu sng la carik org baru.
  • Studying at Utem Melaka.
  • Maybe I have a crush on her, maybe, heh heh


iii]Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself
  • I'm fugly, that's people's first impression on me
  • Suka main gitar, jiran smua geram bunyi bising
  • Heavy metal is my passion, and I'm talented playing it.
  • My influences are Alexi Laiho, Yngwie Malmsteen, Synyster Gates and Kerry King.
  • Study at Monash University for Mechanical Engineering course
  • Got Sime Darby Scholarship, best worr, dpt pg oversea nnti.
  • I like playing video games, especially FPS (no to DOTA)
  • Problem's with spending money, duit scholarship aku almost gone dh.
  • Aku takut dengan Allah.
  • Salah satu hajat aku yang paling besar ialah meninggal dalam keadaan yang mulia ( sujud dalam solat, mati syahid, atau mati menyelamatkan orang.)

iv] I pass diz award to
  • No one. This award dies with me. ha ha

No comments: