Friday, February 20, 2009

My Biggest Celebrity Crush!

I'm sure each and every one of us has a celebrity crush. For girls I'm sure it would like Brad Pitt, Jonas Brothers or Christiano Ronaldo ( fuckin hate him, play football like shit). For some of you guys it would like Jessica Alba or Maria Ozawa ( jgn nk tipu, aku tau ko kenal!) . But for me, my biggest celebrity crush is one of the main stars from Gilmore Girls. None other than the blue-eyed Alexis Bledel!







































































Beautiful isn't she? It all started back when I was in Form 5. I was browsing through the newspaper then suddenly a picture of her caught my eye. Oh my god, she is mesmerizing, words cannot describe how I felt. I was lovestruck, it was love at first sight. That doesn't happen to me a lot but it was like I found the girl I wanted. I became a huge Gilmore Girls fan after that, weird aite? What the hell is this metal guy doing watchin Gilmore Girls? Well you just discovered the softer side of me that is rarely revealed to people. Consider yourself lucky, knowing my soft spot. ha ha....

Anyways I know that she's like 8 years older than me, but I can't resist her charm. Her blue eyes, her beautful face, her long smooth silky brown hair...arrgh droooool... ( I'm not really in favor of breasts and hot bods, I'm more of a gentlemen.... heh heh.) But damn it, not only is she soooo cute, she's a talented actress. I just love watchin her in Gilmore girls, believe it or not I cried when the series ended. Damn shouldn't have said that, that was my darkest secret.





















The picture that changed my life...

1 comment:

nHzWaNiE said...

kamo tlah dtagged.. =D