Sunday, November 16, 2008

I need Metal Music to live!

If you know me, you would realize that I am hugely addicted to metal music. Sit next to me in my car and you're up for some head banging. But the real reason for me for listening to metal music is not for gaining notoriety like what most losers would do (like those fucking Dragonforce fanboys), but actually it has deeply embedded into my heart and soul. It is something that I cannot just throw it away.

I used to be like you, listening to jiwang songs. Back when I was in matrik, that was all that I listened to. But when times are hard especially when you've fallen apart, then you realize that those songs will eat you from within. They will tear up your soul and destroy your will to live. There are cases of people commiting suicide just because they listened to this sad songs while having a heartache.

I'm glad I found metal music, it has changed my life. I have become rebellious and more self-centered, but I have also become strong and fit for this cruel world. I know what I'm listening to is not the heaviest metal nor is it black metal, but instead of filling my heart with love, which was always empty and unfullfiled, I filled it with hatred.





No comments: