Sunday, February 28, 2010

Celebrity Fitness

So it's been a month since I joined Celebrity Fitness, Subang Parade. The reason why I joined this particular gym is because of its location. I've tried the 2 weeks trial at True Fitness, USJ and what bother's me the most is the time taken to reach there from my home, which is approximately 45 minutes, not counting the heavy traffic jam going towards USJ which usually occurs everyday at peak hours. This Celebrity Fitness is located in between my house and Monash, therefore I found it the most suitable gym for me, plus it's at Subang Parade, currently my favorite shopping mall.

But I must say this gym is not the best. The treadmills are jerky at times and not equipped with tv screens, the machines have torn fabrics at the seats , and most of all the toilet door is rotting, so it's just disgusting. But there are upside to it, the staff are very friendly, you get free towels, and the gym are filled with people like me, fat but trying to get rid of it. Not like True Fitness, you only see really fit and buff peole, which actually brings you down, because you know you are such a loser compared to them.

Here are some pictures of Celebrity Fitness Subang Parade:

A view of the cardio machines from the cycling machine




The spin class


Weights ranging from 10 lbs to 250 lbs




The muscle training machines




The bigass window which can be seen from the road down below




Don't worry I'll post pictures of myself before and after joining the gym when I got myself into shape.

1 comment:

Anwari Ashraf said...

I need to go to the gym too~~~ "-_-