Sunday, November 8, 2009

2 down, 2 more to go

I have just finished my electricals and professions exam. i think electricals was tough but alhamdulillah i managed to do all, thanks to circuit solutions from Irwin-Nelms. The one that saved me in professions is doing past years. Everyone else seems to struggle since most look down on professions, but actually there is a lot to remember.

See the way I study is to practicing. Always practicing. I can never just open and book and read all the way, wouldn't even last 2 hours. That's why I did badly in Biology. Even if there is a chapter I have no idea of, when I look at the questions and understand them, I can always do well. That's why I need solutions to any tutorial problems. Practice, just like how I practice my guitar.

So 2 more papers, structures this wednesday and computing this friday. After that I will be free as a bird, ha ha. Might wanna get a job, maybe at ACE Hardware or Best Denki. But first must go jamming, have gotten very rusty already.

No comments: