Saturday, December 13, 2008

Being alone is OK I guess!!

Life as we know is fucked up. You often ending up not getting what you want. Nothing can be more true when you're talking about matters of the heart. You build so much hopes and dreams about it and before you know it, it comes crumbling down and hits you right in the face.

I know how that felt because I've felt it over and over again. I used to believe that if you really work for something that you want, you will get results. But now after having fallen over and over again, I seem to lost my faith over those words. This is not a fairy tale people, come back to reality. This world is harsh and cruel. Sometimes when you tried hard but it still doesn't bring you back anything, then you should know when to quit.

I certainly learned my lesson about love. It stings like hell and so far it has never bring me anything other than grief and sorrow. Sometime I just thought that maybe one day I would get a chance to love again, as I did a couple of weeks ago, but it was all just lies. Maybe I'm not meant to venture into this wild territory and find happiness within it. I believe Allah has bigger plans for me and falling in love is not one of them. I have come to accept my fate of being alone and possibly dying alone. My life is short and it is not meant to be spent with another person. I ask for forgiveness if I may hurt you....

No comments: